Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jennifer McCully


I am so inspired by the lively colors of these gorgeous paintings by Jennifer McCully. Jennifer is self taught and has been a freelance graphic designer since 2000. She was born and raised in Miami, Florida and lives with her fabulous husband and 4 little girls! I love the way she describes her artistic process:

Inspiration...I start with a word or a phrase and expand from there. Almost all of my art includes one. A direction. An idea. A path. A thought. I want people to look at my art and find their happy place...everyday. To feel like they have a passion, a purpose, a mission, while adding color to their world on a daily basis. My soul thrives on vibrant colors dripping into other colors to make new ones. Simple objects such as a tree, a bird, a little girl, a guitar, a flower or a heart.

Wow...I could use some color in my world like that! The collection she has in Artistree Co-op right now is so amazing. It's just too hard to pick a favorite! If that's not enough, this multi-talented super mom has recently launched a new line of adorable onesies and tees called One Cute Bebe.

No comments:

Post a Comment